"Pirate Ship Name Generator" - Shiver Me Timbers and All That Jazz

  • The Disgrace of the Eel
  • The Dragon's Barnacle
  • The Hellish Doubloon of Hades
  • The Red Hoard
  • The Vile Strumpet of the Ocean

Monday, February 16, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

AAAAAALRIGHTY THEN. The weekend has ended and I am exhausted. Coughing too. Lovely.

But, all-in-all, a it was a good one. Let's start the recount:

FRIDAY Went to see the new Jason movie with Fabres, Mars, Jude, Koodi, Hari-san and Fabres' girl. And a friend of Fabres' that we met for the first time that night. He had a truck. We rode in said truck to the mall. Good idea? Who really knows. It was an adventure, that much I know. Check the photos for yourself (who am I addressing...?).

Later we rented The Ring and went to buy orange juice for screwdrivers. I kinda wanted to try one, but I'd been coughing all week and didn't think a hangover would help me fend off the impending cold. Mars, who was playing the part of the lovely bartender, simply gave me my OJ straight. Omnomnom. Friday the 13th was a bit off-putting, but that was nothing compared to The Ring. Like. OMG. Talk about creepy shit. I will never be in the same room as a well ever again. Luckily, I can't remember the last time I saw one. Thank god for that.

Fabres was tipsy (drunk?) within 10 minutes of starting the movie (Friday the 13th really scared him) and kept making comments along the lines of "OHMIGOD that's the well," "There's that mirror from the TAPE!"

Yeah. You get the picture. Not like these things weren't already painfully obvious. But we love him. I may have threatened to punch him once, but only in the most loving of ways.

SATURDAY Dinner with my three valentines: Mars, Koodi and Jude. That's right. Three. Read 'em and weep. We went downtown to eat sushi, but the line was out the door and it was starting to sprinkle. Not to mention my coughing sounded like heavy machinery by this point. I suggested Mexican food, partially because it's delicious, but partially because I'd been starting at a restaurant that I happened to like while we were waiting outside. So we went to C. Laredo. So yummy. We lucked out big time because someone with a reservation (i.e. not us) hadn’t shown up. So we got their table. Win. The food was fantastic and one of the hostesses had on these red stilettos with red silk ribbons that wound up her ankle. They were so hot. I wanted them. Her face would have been pretty forgettable, but as we all know, shoes like that add 25 hotness points.

Koodi looked like such a pimp at dinner. Even our waitress commented on it:
“Three dates? Well aren’t you a lucky guy…”
The answer: duh.

After dinner, we went back to our room for a hot Valentine’s Day orgy.

No. I’m totally kidding. Bahahaha. I just couldn’t resist. We watched Josie and the Pussycats and Anastasia. There was much singing in room #(censored). We were going to watch Love Actually, but I forgot to turn it when we borrowed it from Mars’ brother. Lame, I know.

It was really, really fun. Koodi & Jude stayed until at least 2 AM, and the four of us just talked. Well, mostly Jude. I love the girl, but she can talk for DAYS. IT was cool to learn more about everyone though. I love making new friends.

SUNDAY Pretty uneventful. I woke up late and read some smutty fanfiction. No idea why. I felt like reading something with a storyline, sex AND good writing. A tall order, to be sure, but the hunt is half the fun. I did find something that combined all three. Well. The first and last so far. I assume the middle item will arrive soon enough. Man, I’m such a bad kid. But whatever. Blame the hormones?

Later, after she got back from a couple review sessions, Mars and I watched Just Like Heaven and Mary Poppins. Then two episodes of this anime we’re watching. It’s so amazing that she’ll watch anime with me. It’s even more incredible that she likes it. I couldn’t have asked for a better roommate.

It’s almost noon, which is when Mars is done with classes, so I had better wrap this up and figure out where the hell my wallet is. Grr. It would be great if I could go a week without losing my ID. Wishful thinking, of course.

Later pals,
-Z

No comments: