"Pirate Ship Name Generator" - Shiver Me Timbers and All That Jazz

  • The Disgrace of the Eel
  • The Dragon's Barnacle
  • The Hellish Doubloon of Hades
  • The Red Hoard
  • The Vile Strumpet of the Ocean

Thursday, February 5, 2009

And We Dream of Making Our Escape...

Zanzibar here. I haven't updated this blog in a while. I figured since Sidera updated (finally, no less), that I might as well ramble for a while.

So. Spring semester. First year of college. I'm 1/8 of the way done. It's kind of bizarre to think about. Anyways, let's have a quick summary:

1) AST: cool; kinda slow. I wanna get to quasars (mostly so I can say "QUASAR!")
2) ECO: interesting, as always; review. Macro is way more fun than micro, but whatever.
3) PSY: love it (so much). We've already talked about depression and OCD, etc. I love learning about how and why we think.
4) JPN: もちろん日本語のクラスが一番大好きですよ!

The other new development is two-fold. I acquired a solid group of friends. And also my very own creepster. Let's call im Ack (I know, I know, "What kind of a name is that?" Shutup). I met him the first weekend back. He seemed nice enough at first, if a little overly friendly. I just kind of assumed he was eager or really nice or both (or whatever). He texted me like every day.
"Good morning." "Wanna get something to eat?" "What are you doing later?"
But not my roommate... Just me. Which I thought was kind of odd because we met him on the same night and we talked to him about the same amount. Finally one of my new guy friends (who we're going to call Fabre) told him to forget it. And basically that he didn't have a chance. It made me really happy. Especially when Fabre was like "I hope that wasn't too invasive of me..." OF COURSE NOT. Bahahah. Thank you!<3

Fact: I'm not good at confrontation. I hate hurting people's feelings. Even if they're creeping on me.

When I told my other new guy friend (this one will be... Torres!) [man, he'd love me if he knew I was going to call him Torres ^_^], he said that if he creeped me out, then there was no need for me to force myself to be okay with that. He also said that there wasn't any reason to hang out with him or talk to him, etc. Another super guy. When did this happen and where were all these guys when I was in high school?

Anyways. I'm trying to finish up my economics homework that I really should have done a week ago, but didn't, of course. So.

Till next time,
-Z

1 comment:

stellatus sidera said...

bahaha.
you have your own creeper. don't worry. i think we both have "please creep me" stamps on our forehead.
and i like how it made you happy that one guy told another guy that there was no chance in hell he was going to get with you.
geez lex. you sound like bella.
JAYKAYS.

there are too many NAMES TO THINK OF.
ack?
are you on... CRACK.
bahahahhahhahahaah.
or is that just the sound you make when you think of him? i think that's what it is.

omg look at this i'm commentingggggggg. SO COMMENT ON ALL OF MY POSTS.
ALL OF THEM.
I NEED TO FEEL LOVED.

love you muchly.
oh also.
check your email for the surprise.
lovessss
-me
-stella
-freak
-hobag
-sidera
-most amazing person ever
-kthnxbai