"Pirate Ship Name Generator" - Shiver Me Timbers and All That Jazz

  • The Disgrace of the Eel
  • The Dragon's Barnacle
  • The Hellish Doubloon of Hades
  • The Red Hoard
  • The Vile Strumpet of the Ocean

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Read Your Dreams to the Stars

But I know there's so much more to find,
Just in looking through myself and not at them.

Listening to Spring Awakening (which I'm sure some of you already figured out) and thinking about life, as it has that effect on people. I haven't written here in ages. I haven't written anything in ages. It's really a shame. I think I wrote a poem a while back, but it was just to fill the pages and my time. So I'm in school. Have been for a good while now. I'm thoroughly loving it, but of course I do miss being home. I miss my puppy and fat kitty the most.

I do get annoyed at times because I clearly remember everyone telling me not to worry about boys in high school because college boys were just bound to lurve me. Well that, my friends, has not happened as of yet. I'm oblivious, but even I would have noticed...

Oh well. I guess it just bugs me. I'm not at school to find my little old self a husband, so I'll survive (I suppose). What I might not survive is the end of the first semester. I have an 8-page paper due Friday, and exams next week (4 of them, lame), but then. CHRISTMAS BREAK. WAAAAAH!

Now they'll walk on my arm through the distant night,
And I won't let them stray from my heart.
Through the wind, through the dark,
Through the winter light...

2 comments:

The Nanny said...

Can't wait for these 2 weeks to be over. HELL ON EARTH. But then Christmas!!!

Zanzibar George said...

CHRISTMAS!!!
Waaaah.
CAN'TWAIT.