"Pirate Ship Name Generator" - Shiver Me Timbers and All That Jazz

  • The Disgrace of the Eel
  • The Dragon's Barnacle
  • The Hellish Doubloon of Hades
  • The Red Hoard
  • The Vile Strumpet of the Ocean

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Post-Weekend Stress Disorder

Whyyyyyyy must it be Sunday? Why must it ALWAYS be Sunday? Sunday is a rotten day. Sitting there, all spiffy after Saturday. Why is it at the beginning of a new week on a calendar, hm? What's so wrong with putting Saturday there. At least people LIKE Saturday. Sunday, on the other hand. Sunday just fails.

Wow. I need a life. Really. Ranting about Sunday? Tis a bit sad, loves, don't you think? Moving on? Great idea!

I didn't get to see D. or The Nanny this weekend. Travesty, I know. I miss them. I mean I'll see D. tomorrow, but it's not the same as getting to see her 1) with The Nanny and 2) on a weekend. I was looking forward to playing something that I could actually maybe not come in last at. Oh wells. Taboo and that... other one... are fun. Sidera and I will just have to practice. Someday. Someday we'll win. Or at least. Lose by much less than we did last time.

Not a lot happened this weekend. I did get to hang out with some old friends. We'll call them F. and P. I love them both dearly, but we've kinda lost touch over the past year or so. We were supposed to go shopping on Friday, but P. got off work kinda late and F.'s coach gave her team a speech after their game that kinda dragged on. We finally did get together, along with one other person that I'm kinda friends with, but not really. I really like her though. I shall call her Lo. Because I can. Lo actually ended up kind of being an icebreaker of sorts. For some reason I felt less out of place with her in the car. Probably because I feel so guilty that I never call P. or F. anymore. Our interests are different, as are our hobbies. It's hard to explain, but I guess the easiest example is that they like to drink (a lot), and I don't. Generally this doesn't make me uncomfortable, but for some reason it stands out with the two of them. I guess because it marks that we really have become such different people since we became friends, as opposed to me making friends with them as they are now.

That paragraph is very confusing. No matter. Pretend it's not, cap'n.

The only shopping we did was at Ele.ctr.ic Bou.tiq.ue. Yes. That's right. I went in there. I was in there for over an hour. I didn't try anything on. Dear god. I can't really see myself wearing anything in there. I was tempted to buy some fishnets, just to have them, but I decided not to. Same with false eyelashes. I wouldn't be able to put those on. I'd just end up spearing myself in the eyeball. I could be wrong, but that could be potentially problematic. They were getting stuff for the Saturday night's dance. All three of them bought something: F. got a mini-(mini-mini-mini-)skirt, and Lo & P. got matching dresses in different colors. I'm sure they looked groovy last night.

Alrighty. Going to shower. And not eat waffles. T-T
Wow. This is a beastly long entry. I win.
Next weekend, loves. Next weekend.
Peace out, sporks!

-Zanzibar George

4 comments:

stellatus sidera said...

i love you. lots. and i know i fail at comments. and writing. but.

oh i know. iiii could post my poems. COOL.

you've already read them. but. wtfever.

Zanzibar George said...

I support that.
Actually you already posted them.
But. Somethingsomething.
Wins. Ze end.

The Nanny said...

love the blog. love. it.

oh and zanzi dahlin don't worry. we didn't have waffles tonight. my mom said, and i quote, "we'll wait for your friends to have them!"

and you guys SUCK at games.

<3

Zanzibar George said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM!!
And.
WE DO NOT.